What Does Certified Pre-Owned Mean?
Why Certified Pre-Owned?
Chrysler offers a little extra peace of mind with their Certified Pre-Owned Warranties. Ideally, if you are in market for a used vehicle, it is usually a good idea to have a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Warranty on your pre-owned purchase. Although, you do not have to have your vehicle be CPO, it does have a lot of perks. To elaborate on those perks, let’s go ahead and have a look below for more information on a what it means to have your vehicle Certified Pre-Owned.
Driving one of our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles means you’re well taken care of, on the road and off.
- 3-Month/3,000-Mile Maximum Care Warranty
- Up to 7-Year/100,000 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Certified Upgrade Plans
To know the exact condition of your vehicle, we put ’em to the test with a rigorous 125-point inspection.
- Qualification Standards
- Ownership Materials
- Mechanical Standards
- Maintenance Standards
- Appearance Standards
- Detail Standards
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
- Documents that the vehicle is clear of any prior title obligations
- The CARFAX Buyback Guarantee Protects you from unknowingly buying a used car with DMV-reported incidents (salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history). This coverage lasts one year and is transferable.
- 24-hour “Sign and Go” (up to $100 per occurrence) includes:
- Flat-tire service (with your good spare)
- Gas delivery (up to two gallo
- Battery-jump assistance
- Lockout service (i.e., keys locked in car, frozen lock, etc.)
- Towing service (if vehicle is inoperative)
Car Rental Allowance
- If your vehicle requires repairs, is inoperable due to the failure of a covered component; and repairs take overnight
- Up to $35 per day ($175 maximum per occurrence)
Should you ever need a quick glance of what the Certified Pre-Owned program entails, you can always refer to this blog post, our website: Certified Pre-Owned, or head directly to Chrysler – FCA – for more detailed information on Certified Pre-Owned. Don’t forget, we have several product specialists here at Sorg Dodge that would be glad to assist you with any questions you may have on our vehicles, programs, or specials. Thank you for catching up with us today. We hope this helps you understand your options next time you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.